Our History

Unity Church of Grand Junction began around 1950 as a study group in the home of Dean and Mabel Donaldson. The church broke ground on August 7, 1957 on 1.7 acres donated by the Donaldsons.  The first service was held in the new building on February 2, 1958 followed by a dedication service three months later.  In January of 1965, the church purchased an additional 1.6 acres.